Design variety and planning example
Planners and clients are free in realizing various designs and can adapt the room cells to their specific needs and architectural concepts.
- Due to the modular design, many different shapes are possible. Several modules can be connected or stacked together
Openings and breakthroughs
- Room size, windows, doors and switch elements according to choice and specific requirements
- fixed or mobile walls according to the desired room size and requirements
Room size and interior equipment
- Office, IT, toilet, kitchen, bedrooms etc.
- various roof shapes with different roof coverings possible
- Plaster, clinker facade or curtain walls made of wood, metal or natural stone
- according to preference and type of terrain, the room cell can be recessed, sunk or placed at ground level
- use already existing layouts or implement your own ideas